Theatre. Nerdery. College. Opinions.About Me My Face Ask me anything Submit
justwestofweird asked: You'll appreciate this. I got mad at someone using Neanderthal as an insult. I then had to go into a long winded explanation. #anthropologymajorproblems
Good for you. Stand up for Homo neanderthalensis.
My dad is into steampunk, so whenever I’m coming home for break, he texts me referring to the airport as the aerodrome and planes as “stately airships.”
I love my dad.
Frozen is the first Disney animated feature film to have a woman director. It’s also the first to have a woman credited as the sole writer since Beauty and the Beast.
Why is nobody talking about this?
because everyone cares more about bitching about how poc arent in fucking denmark
*waves “Can we all just agree that there are good things and bad things about Frozen and get on with enjoying it (or not, if you like) without infighting between various causes please kthnx”* flag
How to use “and” 5 times in a row grammatically:
A man owned a store called “This And That” and hired another man to make a sign for it. When it was finished the owner inspected the work. He discovered that the spaces were wrong so he said “the space between This and And and And and That is different. Please fix it”
IM SO ANGRY
addams-beineke asked: Answer this with ten random facts about yourself, then send it to your ten favorite followers. :)
(I’ll send it to the ten most likely to answer it, at least.) Okay. Well.
- When I’m bored, I paint my toenails. Just my toes, not my fingers. At the moment they’re red and sparkly.
- I am terrible at building things. Don’t turn me loose with power tools.
- I used to be a blonde, but my hair has been slowly turning brown since I was 11.
- I’m distantly related to Charles Addams, creator of the Addams Family.
- Adams (my family’s variant spelling) was almost my middle name. I have never forgiven my parents for changing their minds at the last minute.
- I have only been to New York City once, but I was surprisingly good at finding my way around.
- There is a dagger in my underwear drawer.
- I don’t like wearing socks because my feet overheat easily.
- Once when I was 5, I stuck my finger in an open electrical socket to get a crayon and, predictably, got shocked. This may or may not explain some things.
- I am told I pronounce French very well, but I don’t speak it.